Research assistant - Lakehead University: From December-2017 to Present
- Develop “Elasticsearch” on distributed server(20+ nodes) which handle query on 1TB within 1 min.
- Working on Twitter data analysis project for health informatics.
Machine learning engineering: From April-2017 to September-2017 datalog.ai
- Developed NER functionality using NLP and without NLP with 95%+ efficiency.
- Create back-end data analysis system for text analysis
- Developed API which can handle thousands request per second.
- Manage MongoDB database and optimization of it.
Independent Consultant at Arjun Roadways: From January-2016 to February-2017 Arjun Roadways
- Find the current pattern of company services and customers using advance KNN and market basket analysis.
- Increase the profit up to 10+% using sales patterns prediction.
- Optimize operating cost using current spending pattern up to 5%.
- Generate predicting report for a future contract, which helps to determine the exact service cost of a contract.
Data Analyst research Intern at Panchamrut Dairy: From July-2016 to March-2017 Panchamrut Dairy
- Developed real time data analysis system which can handle 5 GB/S with a low-end server.
- Worked on large scale API which handles 100GB of weekly data and analyzes it.
- Finding customer buying pattern using market basket analysis.
- Forcast sales pattern with 71% efficiency.
- Analyzed current spending data and help to reduce cost up to 2%.
Scopus Analysis - 2017, IDLI
- The main aim of this data analysis is to identify the ongoing research in Indian Universities and Indian Industry. It gives a basic answer about research source and trend with top authors and publication. It also shows the participation of Industry and Universities in research.Read more…
ARXIV Analysis - 2017, IDLI
- We are doing this analysis for IDLI group. And analysis was done specially for Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence and related field only. We use around 24,000+ research paper dataset for data analysis.Read more…
- M.Sci., Computer science; Lakehead University,Thunder bay (Canada)
- M.E., Information Technology; Gujarat Technology University (Vadodara)
Thesis title: Searching on encrypted data(SED)
Project: Car Parking System Using RFID Based on Arduino
Seminar: ELLIPTIC CURVE DIFFIE HELLMAN: A key exchange protocol
Seminar: Secret Sharing
- B.E., Computer Science and Engineering; Gujarat Technology University
Project: E-money for hyper market management services with barcode, RFID,
Biometric identification and SMS notification
first-lang: Python, API using python and REST, R, Java, C, C++, HTML, CSS, XML, JSON
Database: MySQL, MongoDB, Apache
Operating System: Linux-Server(Ubuntu Server), Linux(Ubuntu), Windows
Deep learning, Data science and ML: Data mining, Data cleaning, Data restructuring, Machine Leanring algorithm, NER algorithms, NLP systems(Paragraph learning),
- Reading Novel specially Fiction, Sci-Fiction, Love story, History.
- Writing poems
Feel free to share!